Today 30 june 2007 ... It is almost 2 months now that I am in China, Beijing, and have always been delaying to write down some news to my homies, to my family and friends back home, but also to some other friends worldwide who wonder how I , ME, my person, is doing in the new part of his life, in that far away country of China ... And I haven't taken the time to write each individually, instead always referred to that kind of Blog thing that i would start next week, or the week after or ... NOW, after 2 months promising it, it has started.
What I will write down here will be rather personal, so i will only invite people i feel close with, or ones i completely don't care about )) I read a nice quote on that matter :
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
I hope i can keep professional and personal live separated on this Blog. I don't think I'll want my bosses, or clients, or colleagues ... to read all my notes here ... That's why I also plan to make a another less private Blog... within 2 months maybe?
This Blog might be boring for some at times ... but then just skip that part. I really will type down when flashes thru my brain... which will be too much sometimes))
SO WELCOME ... and please give me some feedback ! now and then ...
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment